The mission of the Center of Quality Teaching and Learning (CQTL) is to recruit teacher candidates and provide retention efforts that assist them in the development and implementation of their educational plans.
- Support teacher candidates in their educational plans with a comprehensive array of services from point of contact through graduation and certification
- Provide academic advising services to assist teacher candidates in completing their course requirements in a timely manner
- Offer diverse and high quality field placements and clinical practices
- Promote academic excellence in teacher candidates
- Support the College of Education and Health Profession's mission by ..."guiding individuals as they develop the proficiency, expertise, and leadership consistent with their professional roles"